Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Do you need someone to talk to ? Do you need to be listened ? Don't hesitate, send me a message at imthereforyou@live.ca and I will answer you as soon as possible :) Here's a message that I receive today. I hope that it can help some of you who have the same problem :)


''First of all I would like to say thank you and I love your website. I saw the link on sixbillionsecrets.com as I was voting and it made my day. Second I have an question that may or may not make sense... My ex basically got mad at me for everything that I did. He wanted things done his way at a specific time and place. If I didn't give him what he wanted it was hell on Earth... Things between me and him ended when he got drunk and cheated after I told him I didn't want sex before marriage. Now it's been over a year and I'm dating someone else and I'm perfectly happy but I'm scared to love my new boyfriend because I don't want to feel like a failure like I was last time. Before me and my bf were dating he always made sure no one hurt me and he still does. He wouldn't hurt me but I'm still scared.... And next school year I'll see my ex again and I'm afraid of what will happen.. Help?''

Hi :)

I'm so happy that you like my blog and that I made your day :D ! You made my day too by telling me this :)

First of all, I'm really glad that you trust me enough to confide me that kind of thing, I'll do my best to help you :)

You have to understand that your ex was the bad person in the story. He's not supposed to tell you what to do and to control you. You have to do what you want to do and how you want to do everything. I'm glad that you're with somebody else because he obviously don't deserve you.
Now you're perfectly happy with your boyfriend and that's what matters. You were not a failure with your ex, he was the only failure. He didn't treat you right and he didn't realize that you were an extraordinary girlfriend, and it's his problem.
Your boyfriend seems really attentive and I guess he treats you like a princess, so just be happy with him and be yourself, that's the only thing that he wants :) don't be afraid !

I know that it can be really stressful to see an ex again, mostly when you had problems with him and when it has ended badly, but he's the only one to blame. Just ignore him and if he still doesn't treat, tell your boyfriend and people who can help you.
Stay strong sweetie, it will get better :) xox !
 

No comments: